*

*

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kale chips for one

I love kale chips. But I never make them because I don't want to preheat the oven and dirty a cookie sheet. Not for something that will take me 40 seconds to eat.

So now I make them in the toaster oven on aluminum foil. I make them while I prep the rest of my snack, so there's no extra time. Then I just throw the foil away, easy.


You will need:


Fresh kale, cooking spray, garlic salt, and aluminum foil.

Cut a piece of foil to fit the rack of your toaster oven. Tear the kale off the stem and discard stem. Break kale leaf into small pieces and arrange on tray.


Spray lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic salt.


Bake in toaster oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes, just until crisp but still bright green.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment